Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 105 - I Don't Feel Like Dancing

I love that they have included the song I Don't Feel Like Dancing is on Just Dance 3!
Instead of spending money on a road trip, two of my dearest friends
and I stayed in the area for a staycation.
We're going to England later this year and I need to save like crazy
so this was a fun way to do something different.
I expected it to be difficult to be so close to home (only 6 minutes away!) when I
had so much I needed to get done, but it was surprisingly easy to leave it all behind.
We watched movies and Gilmore Girls, had a fabulous breakfast and yummy snacks,
danced, went on a nice (sunny - huzzah!) walk and
played games.  It was grand.
Then I came home to my sister and our friend, Lorena,
making these adorable cupcakes:


 
Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment