Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hello, again!

I'm back!  And excited to be blogging again.
 
I enjoyed the time off, but the darker, colder evenings provide plenty of
opportunities for cozy craft times and I've been taking full advantage. 
I feel full-to-bursting with ideas and am pouncing on the inspiration while it lasts. 
It can be fleeting.  Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of a project for each
day in November.  That's the goal.  They'll be both current and past projects. 
 
And I hope to post pictures of my summer travels over the next few weeks as well.
 
So, let's begin! 
 
Last night I sewed up a (very imperfect - apologies for the inaccuracies!)
Union Flag quilt and stretched it over a canvas. 
I just realized posting this is rather unpatriotic, given that
today is Election Day.  I did vote, however!

 
It's now cheering up my bathroom next to these sweet little Jane Austen cards 
my mom gave me for my birthday last year.  There's a definite theme trending at our
house right now after our recent trip to England!
 
So that's my short and sweet post for today.  More to come soon!
Have you voted?  What projects are you working on?
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay!
      Guess what I have for you, B(est) F(iling) F(airy)?? :)
      Thanks for doing all that work for me!

      Delete
  2. I voted! I'm working on no projects! I'm glad you are posting again too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore that Union flag quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I'll be making more. It makes me so happy to see it!

      Delete