Thursday, November 29, 2012

Not exactly what I'd planned...

My grand plans for crafting every day in November did not go quite as planned.
But before the busyness of the holiday I did manage to make a few fun things!
I'm not sure if this is one of them, though:

You're probably asking yourself, "What is it??"
 
That is a valid question.
 
It's a candle holder. 
 
With film cells Mod Podged nigh-unto-death upon it. 
Can one use "Mod Podge" as a verb?
I'd purchased a bunch of these film cells online just after the time the newest
version of Pride & Prejudice was released. 
I was am a bit obessesed with that movie.
And  now everone knows it. 
 
Anyway, they rested comfortably in their little envelope, tucked
between a couple of books, until I remembered seeing something like this
done on some website somewhere.
Only, there's turned out adorable, while you can see all the streaky lines on mine.
 And yet I love it.
Even have it on display in my house.
 I may have to find some more and try again.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment