Sitting...at the table and working with resin on this calm Saturday afternoon.
I assembled beads, trays, fabric, needles, brushes, plastic spoons, the resin mix.
I cut fabric circles, squares and rectangles to fit the silver trays. (Sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures!)
Then sealed all the fabric with Mod Podge.
Mixed up the resin while the fabric was drying.
Then spooned in enough mix to cover the bottom of the trays. And then some. I had forgotten it was only supposed to be just enough to cover and one overflowed. I'm out of practice!
The fabric goes in next.
Then more mix.
I added an anchor bead to this tray.
And used a pin to pop the little bubbles.
Now I'm Waiting 24-48 hours for them to dry, all nicely covered so dust will not stick to their surfaces.
And Wishing they'll turn out okay! I already noticed a missed bubble in the anchor piece, and the yellow flower/pink beaded one in the center overflowed (and looks like fish eggs, according to my sister!), but that's alright. I'll just have to practice again another day!