Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 - 1/3/12 Boxing Day

One of my favorite days of the year!  One I look forward to starting in mid-December:  Boxing day! 
Turning these filing cabinets from my nightmares:
Into this:

Filing cabinets filled with wide open spaces and freshly labeled manila folders.
  My cuticles thank me.

Of course that process inevitably leads to this sorry state of affairs:

But that will be left for another day.


If the Office Olympics were a real competition, I would try out for box folding.  I can transform this sad, flat, cardboard puzzle...

into this efficient organzizational too, complete with lid, in no time! 
Well, in 20 seconds.  I may or may not have timed myself.  But I bet with a dedicated training routine and lots of practice I could shave off several seconds.

Don't you love the fresh start a new year brings?

No comments:

Post a Comment