Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 19 - 1/19/12 Yesterday Once More

Being trapped inside today provided opportunities for more crafting!
Melita worked on a super secret new project.
 I can't wait until it is complete!
We hung up pictures (an birthday card from Aunt Beth, a painting my brother Trevor brought back from Brazil).
I tried to do a little crocheting, but with no success.  But the yarn is pretty.
 And that left more time for silk screen printing.

I need to get a light table!

Spent plenty of time watching movies, in this case North and South (Mave you seen it??  Three+ hours of melodrama in dark, dreary northern England where nearly everyone dies... Love it!)
Topaz was very helpful.
Time to tidy the laundry?? Yes.

  And then there was a little time left over to appreciate the ice and snow before it melts away!
 Okay, a lot of time.




All in all, a perfect snow day.


2 comments:

  1. I'm super curious about Melita's super secret project...
    I love your photos!
    I'm excited for my day of fame in the Family Friday's posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She'd be mad if I spilled the beans, so mum's the word, for now :)
    Yay! I'm excited to see if I can actually accomplish it all this year. Should be doable...:)

    ReplyDelete