Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15 - 1/15/12 Snowplay

Today we skipped church and played.  Indoors and outdoors.

Kasha loves the snow!


We went down the hill to visit grandma and grandpa.

All of grandma's yard art looked cold to me, particularly this little squirrel.  Maybe he needs a scarf? 
Unlike Kasha, Topaz was not a fan of the snow!

She didn't mind letting all the cold air in.  Or letting the warm air out?  I can't remember which is proper.

She does like a soft blanket.
She's known in the family as the "demon cat."  But how could this cat be a demon cat??
Perhaps this expression holds the key?  She was not a fan of her fascinator.
I persuaded my sister to start the second tree in the mural in my room.  So excited!!  I will be doing some of the painting this time, so I'm also a bit worried.  But still excited to have it done.  Then I can rearrange the furniture.
I have been dreading snowy days here in the NW, but this one ended up being fun and relaxing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment