Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 35 - 2/4/12 The Mist Covered Mountains

The Bob Ross painting party with cousins was not only a success, it was a blast!
I could almost not imagine any more fun being had.
Oh, but there was! 
We went to Cafe Aroma later to watch two cousins perform and they were wonderful.
And then a cousin and aunt went with me to see The Artist.  What a delightful film.  Capped off a magnificent day.

But back to the Bob Ross party. 
Here's my palette before, all pristine and shiny, with lovely dashes and dots of paint.

And here's the after.  It's somewhat less shiny and tidy.
 But it resulted in this painting.  My attempt at following the video.
Happy trees!


I think they all turned out amazing.  There's something unique about each one.

Love, love, love my cousins!
(Even the ones that couldn't make it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment