Friday, February 3, 2012

Family Friday Fail

I've lost it!

My mind?
Maybe.

The screen for today's print?
Yes.

I looked and looked, but alas, it's nowhere to be found. 
I looked in the stack of mail, under the box of nails,
with the cat, by the hats,
in the laundry where we keep the recycling, in the garage full of stuff for biking,
amongst the yarn and in the barn.

Okay, we don't really have a barn.
We do have a shed. 
It's green and keeps the lawn mower safe.
But not from the evil yellow jackets that hide out there.  It's probably as scary as a barn!
But I digress.

I think it got lost, ironically, with all the cleaning that's been happening lately.  
Or perhaps thrown away when our roommate moved out.
And it's a shame because I thought it had turned out very well and I was very excited about sharing it.
I sent myself to bed early as a punishment.

So I will start over and hope it will turn out just as well.

So does this mean two prints next Friday to catch up??
We'll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment