Friday, February 10, 2012

Family Friday - 4 & 5

I have not one, but two entries for this week's Family Friday!

#4 - Megan!
One of my first memories of Megan was of her being punished for being naughty.  I doubt she remembers it as she was just a wee little thing, but oh, at the time, it made me laugh! 
Is that horrid? 
She's all grown up now and such a delight.  I love talking crafts and comparing movies with her.
I picked the closest-to-peackock-blue that I could find in my stash for her honor.


And #5 - Lori!
Unlike Megan, I don't have any memories of Lori being naughty as we were growing up!  She and my sister tended to be more well-behaved than her sister and me! 
But some of my favorite memories are of the four of us playing as children and pretending to be characters from Jem and the Holograms, eating sour grass and laughing when we were supposed to be quiet. 
(Does "the table bit me!" bring back any memories?)
Lori personifies grace and crafting cleverness and I love hanging out with her, too!
I want to say that I'm not 100% pleased with part of her face on this as I was guessing on how to work with the light and shadows, so, I think I'll revisit hers later, too. 
But that's kind of fun and is helping me learn more about what to do/what not to do!  So, Lori, don't worry if you don't like it!  Megan, you're stuck with yours! :)

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! I've been printed! Daniel seriously wants it on a t-shirt, and said he would provide the shirt. :) Family Fridays are so awesome. I look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'd love to print it for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I'll bring you a tshirt soon.

    ReplyDelete