Friday, February 24, 2012

Family Friday - 7

It's Family Friday! 
 Hooray!!

I've come to love working on this weekly posting very much.  Even when it doesn't turn out perfect!
I have even started to plan my weeknight activities around prepping and completing these prints.  It's taking over my life! 

Not really.

But back to Family Friday.
Today we have entry #7 - Annie!
 Annie is beautiful, bold and brilliant.
And a little zany, in the most wonderful way, of course!
 There's even an entire room dedicated to her at Happiness Hill House. 
We call it... "Annie's room."

Well, maybe I should clarify by saying that I'm currently living in the house Annie grew up in, and since no one lives in it we still refer to it as Annie's room.  It's not a shrine, by any stretch of the imagination, but the painted border along the ceiling and the lime green shelves remind me of her whenever I venture in there (which is everyday to feed the cat).
I have lots of happy, silly memories of having fun, just being one of Annie's older cousins, and I look forward to many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment