Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Days 115 - 121 Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Another post wherein I lump a bunch of days together.
I've been absent because I've been sick. 
I hate being sick. 
Does anyone really enjoy it?

Day 115
It's time to tidy up the nursery!
I got to work on cleaning up and clearing out the laundry room.
Here's why:
Shocking, no?  And that mess is pretty much 100% mine.  Yikes!
It's a wonder I can get any screen printing done with this as my work space.

But after a good hour + you can see both the floor and the counter:
 It's a work in progress.
Day 116
 A new screen! 
Freshly washed and drying.  It's pristine compared to the oft-used, much-loved screen on the right.

 
Days 117-119
The couch and I became very close over the next four days as I missed work and church.  I can't remember the last time I spent so much time alone!
Except for sweet Topaz who was my second best friend (next to the couch).
I watched hours and hours of MI5 and North and South and drank an astonishing amount of liquids.
Thursday:

 Friday (looks like she's smiling, doesn't it?  Don't let it fool you!):

Saturday:

Day 120
Still sick on Sunday, but with a few hours of visiting with my family and a friend to celebrate my youngest brother's birthday.  Happy birthday, Warren!!
 Cute card my sister drew for Warren.
 Pretty "Get Well Soon" flowers from my mom!

 For Warren's present Melita and I told him to draw or trace something
and we'd silk screen it for him. Love that he chose this:
(This is actually a pink t-shirt, but the lighting in our house is so
yellow and, well, I just didn't want to try to fix it!)


Day 121
Everyone needs their own personal leg-warmer!
(Melita actually took the pictures, but since she used my camera and they're of
my cat and my feet, I'm counting them as mine!)


1 comment: