Friday, May 4, 2012

Family Friday 15

Family Friday's subject today is....

Emma!
And Maxx...again.


I remember exactly where I was when I first heard the good news
that there was to be a new baby in the family.
I was around some younger cousins and they were bursting-at-the-seams excited! 
I managed to hold it together a little better, but inside I felt the same way.


Emma is so much fun. She's zany and crazy and adorable!
And she has awesome taste in music.


 She's the baby of the whole family.
The only downside of that is that there are so many cousins between her and me so I can't actually remember holding her as a baby.  Too many other cousins clamoring for their chance!

But I've gotten to know her a little bit as the years have gone by and I'm
so glad she's a part of the family!  Love you, Emma Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment