Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 70 - 3/10/12 I Love the Winter Weather

Well, that's not exactly true. 
 I don't normally enjoy being wet and cold.
But I had a blast inner-tubing on Snoqualmie Pass on Saturday!

Here's part of the group.
 Take 2.


 It was a beautifully rainy and snowy day up in the misty mountains.





The sledding itself was fun, but the next best thing was watching everyone try to get back up the hill the "luxury" way.  People missed the hook, slid into other people, fell off their tubes.
Oh, how I laughed and laughed.
Until my last attempt when I dropped my camera half-way up the hill and had to jump out and run down to get it, then run back up and rescue my inner tube before the next person rammed into it.
I wasn't laughing so much then.
I could also not breathe.

But all in all it was a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment