Friday, March 16, 2012

Family Friday - 10

It's Family Friday

I've realized most of my fabrics are pretty girly, which doesn't suit too well as this week we have another male entry:

Andrew!

And Maxx!

It's from an amazing picture Megan took (hope it's okay I used your photo!). 


 Andrew's the coolest.
Or at least one of the coolest in a family full of cool people!

He's smart, funny, tall, and, you can't tell from this picture, but he has the most amazing eyelashes.


He and our cousin Justin performed last month as a fundraiser for their marching band trip and it was wonderful. I loved hearing those guys play and sing.  More, please!!



This one was a fail - I tried to use my new silver ink and it clogged up the finer lines on the screen.
It's kind of ghostly.  But I'm still posting it because I like it

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! And Maxx made it into family Friday! I'll have to let him know:)

    ReplyDelete